Four Easy Steps:
- Complete this Form.
- Pay via PayPal or credit card ($75 / year).
- Access our Real Estate Reports!
If you do not receive the registration confirmation email, please double check for it in your SPAM or Junk email folder.
Girling REIG Reports will help you:
- Better understand values, trends, and economic indicators
- Make more informed real estate purchase and sale decisions
- Access to REIG Reports for one year
- $75 / yr (includes tax)
- Payment processed through PayPal (Credit and Debit also accepted). 30 days to cancel for full refund
- Access to the password-protected research on the Girling REIG website blog.
- The information includes graphs of the quarterly releases of trademarked quarterly indices (e.g.,Villa Home Price Index, ) as well as select neighborhood Indices (e.g., Balboa Island Price Index or “BIPI” and the Rancho La Quinta Home price Index)
- Median home price charts for CA and Orange County (Source: CAR)
- Affordability data
- Analysis of rent vs. buy decisions, purchasing power analysis along with other valuable data analysis.
- Recordings (when available) and PDFs of presentations such as the periodic presentation of “Dave”s Top 10 Economic Indicators That You Should Be Following”.
- Access to periodic articles written for OCAR, other local associations and newspapers.
- Links to informative, industry-related articles.
- Legislative Updates (CAR & NAR).
- Answers to submitted questions (via email) that you may have about the research, presentations, articles, your client inquiry or questions relating to current data and economic topics.
The Girling Real Estate Investment Group believes that our clients can make more informed decisions when it comes to purchasing residential real estate by utilizing real estate data and analytics. We look at trends in different neighborhoods within a local marketplace for metrics including closed prices, lot values, economic barometers (e.g., interest rates, affordability) and other data relating to residential real estate sales. We achieve this through the use of real estate indices. The Girling Research Team has introduced the following indices:
- Villa Home Price Index (VHPI)™, a compilation of single family sales since 2000 for select Newport Beach neighborhoods (see list of neighborhoods below).
- Balboa Island Price Index (BIPI)™ in 2008, a quarterly Index that tracks lot values on Balboa Island since 2000.
- Rancho La Quinta Home Price Index and other Desert Communities.
See the latest results from the Girling Research Team by clicking the Subscribe button below.
The Newport Beach Home Price Index (NBHPI™), Newport Coast Home Price Index (NCHPI™), and the Balboa Island Price Index (BIPI™) each represent compilations of sales activity based in whole or in part on data compiled from the CRMLS multiple listing service, and includes properties sold by other brokerages. The accuracy of the information is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed by Girling REIG or the CRMLS. Any individual or entity intending to rely on this information should seek verification and verify the accuracy through personal investigation or investigation by appropriate professionals. All information and materials are provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.