Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, user/subscriber (“user”) agrees to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use/Sale, all applicable laws and regulations, and agrees that user is responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If user does not agree with any of these terms, user is prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
The information and materials contained in the blog postings, tweets and in other materials accessed via a subscription to the Girling REIG Reports are for personal, non-commercial use and can be used in personal marketing as long as credit is given to Girling REIG for any trademarked or protected materials (e.g., price indices). The reports cannot be distributed to colleagues or other real estate industry professionals. A disclaimer must also be made that Girling REIG does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, results, conclusions or reliability of the use of the postings and materials. User also agrees to indemnify Girling REIG for use of the information contained in the postings and materials.
This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any of the software contained on Girling REIG’s web site or the materials;
- remove any copyright, trademarks or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Girling REIG at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Posting frequency is targeted to be at least once per month, but may be more or less frequent depending on the news developments
- Reports are accessed via the Girling REIG blog
- Subscriptions are renewed annually. Renewal email reminders are sent one week prior to the renewal date.
- Subscriptions can be cancelled at any time.
The information and materials on Girling REIG’s web site are provided “as is”. Girling REIG makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Girling REIG does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. Errors may occasionally occur.
The Newport Beach Home Price Index (NBHPI™), Newport Coast Home Price Index (NCHPI™), and the Balboa Island Price Index (BIPI™), Orange County Home Price Index (OCHPI™), and any other indices each represent compilations of sales activity based in whole or in part on data compiled from the CRMLS multiple listing service, and include properties sold by other brokerages. The accuracy of the information is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed by Girling REIG, its affiliates or the CRMLS. Any individual or entity intending to rely on this information should seek verification through personal investigation or investigation by appropriate professionals.
Opinions expressed in these reports may change without prior notice. Communications from Girling REIG are intended solely for informational purposes. Statements made by various authors and other contributors do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Girling REIG, and should not be construed as an endorsement by Girling REIG, either expressed or implied. Girling REIG is not responsible for typographic errors or other inaccuracies in the content.
If your property is currently listed, this is not a solicitation for that listing.
User is responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information.
In no event shall Girling REIG or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Girling REIG’s Internet site, even if Girling REIG or a Girling REIG authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you as a result.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Girling REIG’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Girling REIG does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Girling REIG may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Girling REIG does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Girling REIG has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Girling REIG of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to Girling REIG’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
This policy was last modified on 2/7/2018.